Saturday, April 13, 2024

The Little Red Hen

The Little Red Hen

The Little Red Hen

Once upon a time, in a cozy little farmyard, there lived a little red hen. She was known for her hardworking nature and her determination to do things on her own.

One sunny morning, as the little red hen was scratching around in the yard, she discovered some grains of wheat scattered on the ground. Excitedly, she gathered them up and decided to plant them.

She asked the other farm animals, "Who will help me plant this wheat?" But the lazy duck, the sleepy cat, and the mischievous pig all replied, "Not I!"

Undeterred, the little red hen planted the wheat all by herself, tending to it with care each day as it grew tall and strong.

When the wheat was ready to be harvested, the little red hen once again asked for help. "Who will help me harvest this wheat?" she inquired. But once again, the lazy duck, the sleepy cat, and the mischievous pig all replied, "Not I!"

So the little red hen harvested the wheat on her own, and with it, she baked a delicious loaf of bread. As the aroma of fresh bread filled the air, the other farm animals suddenly became interested. But the little red hen simply said, "I planted the wheat, I harvested it, and I baked the bread. Now I will enjoy it all by myself!" And with that, she happily ate her bread, leaving the lazy duck, the sleepy cat, and the mischievous pig to learn a valuable lesson about the importance of hard work and cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks.

Similar Posts

The Book Thief

The Book Thief The Book Thief by Markus Zusak This is a small story about, among other things: ...

Popular Stories